What is this training workshop? An interactive 2-day workshop for 12 tourism operators which will provide the tools and insights you need to design and deliver high-yield tourism experiences. This workshop will take you through ‘experiential travel’ 101 and guide you through creating and delivering an experiential travel tourism offer that reflects your unique story, cuisine, and culture in Northern Ontario.
Why should you attend? Today’s traveller wants an authentic visitor experience. Experiential tourism offers can help you reach new markets and increase your bottom line.
Who should attend? Any private sector tourism businesses, not-for-profit operations, public sector organizations interested in and ready to invest in the design and delivery of experiential offers.
What will I learn?
• The value experiential travel can add to your operation
• The difference between a tourism product and an experience
• How to get started on an experience for your operation, with the intent of enhancing existing product to better meet the needs of visitors and generate higher profits
• How other businesses have embraced and benefitted from evolving their product into enhanced tourism experiences
Where is it?
• Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
• Training Venue: Ermatinger-Clergue National Historic Site/Quattro Hotel & Conference Centre
When is it? Monday November 12 (8am – 5pm) to Tuesday November 13 (8am – 2:30pm)
• THE COURSE, INCLUDING ALL TRAINING MATERIALS, PROGRAMMING AND SELECT MEALS IS AT THE LOW COST OF $100.
Application Deadline: October 19th, 2018. Space is limited, so apply early.
Payment Deadline: October 29th, 2018
Questions? Send TEN an email at email@example.com