OTEC’s NEW 3-Day LX – Leadership Xelerator Foundation Series workshop focuses on the vital role managers and supervisors play in leading teams to develop and perform successfully in the workplace. This intensive “boot camp style” leadership development experience is designed to provide new and existing leaders with the latest theories, practices and tools to develop their leadership skills utilizing the most up-to-date leadership strategies.
• Develop leadership communication skills based on the needs of teams and organizations
• Enhance ability to understand, manage and leverage emotional intelligence
• Improve ability to resolve conflict
• Build strong and sustainable relationships
• Engage teams to sustain a service culture within organizations
• Achieve credibility, respect and enhance performance
• Execute comprehensive on-the-job workplace training
• Coach and develop employees
• Motivate teams and manage performance
Date: November 15-17, 2016 from 9:00 am-4:30 pm
3-day workshop delivered by an OTEC Master Trainer
Receive a participant guide and certificate of recognition
(Refreshments and lunch included!)
REGISTER TODAY. SPACE IS LIMITED!
Workshop price: $999.00 + HST
Booking deadline: November 1st, 2016
Book by: October 18th, 2016 and save $30.00 OR book 3 or more and save $40.00 each*
*This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
Should it be necessary for you to cancel, full refund(s) less a $25.00 administrative fee will be issued prior to 30 days of training date. If a cancellation occurs after the 30 days, and prior to15 days before training date, the registrant will receive a credit towards a future program, plus an administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged. Full fees will be forfeited if you cancel less than 15 days prior to training date.