Do you want to develop and improve training and facilitation skills? OTEC’s NEW 2-day Training and Facilitation Excellence Program equips participants with a solid understanding of adult learning fundamentals and teaches them how to develop a learner-centric environment. Designed for organizations wanting to develop the competencies of their in-house workplace trainers or facilitators and/or for individuals who wish to develop the skills to be a professional facilitator, this program provides the skills, tools and confidence to successfully facilitate and train in any environment.
- Discover the different learning styles and recognized adult learning principles and theories
- Examine the experiential learning cycle and how it relates to learning styles
- Explore training styles and strategies
- Acquire training and facilitation tips
- Work through key facilitation challenges
- Learn how to effectively deliver programs to a variety of audiences
- Uncover techniques to handle difficult participants
- Gain experience delivering a 10-minute mini practicum module for classroom delivery OR use content customized for an on-the-job workplace in a training simulation
- Acquire feedback/evaluation to perfect skills
Date: December 7-8, 2016 from 9:00am-4:30pm
2-day workshop delivered by an OTEC Master Trainer
Receive a participant guide and a Training & Facilitation Excellence certificate
(Refreshments and lunch included!)
REGISTER TODAY. SPACE IS LIMITED!
Workshop price: $995.00 + HST
Booking deadline: November 23rd, 2016
Book by: November 9th, 2016 OR book 3 or more and save $100.00 each*
*This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
Should it be necessary for you to cancel, full refund(s) less a $25.00 administrative fee will be issued prior to 30 days of training date. If a cancellation occurs after the 30 days, and prior to15 days before training date, the registrant will receive a credit towards a future program, plus an administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged. Full fees will be forfeited if you cancel less than 15 days prior to training date.