What is this training workshop? An interactive 2-day workshop for 12 tourism operators which will provide the tools and insights you need to design and deliver high-yield tourism experiences. This workshop will take you through ‘experiential travel’ 101 and guide you through creating and delivering an experiential travel tourism offer that reflects your unique story, cuisine, and culture in Northern Ontario.
Why should you attend? Today’s traveller wants an authentic visitor experience. Experiential tourism offers can help you reach new markets and increase your bottom line.
Who should attend? Any private sector tourism businesses, not-for-profit operations, public sector organizations interested in and ready to invest in the design and delivery of experiential tourism offers.
What will I learn?
- The value experiential travel can add to your operation
- The difference between a tourism product and an experience
- How to get started on an experience for your operation, with the intent of enhancing existing product to better meet the needs of visitors and generate higher profits
- How other businesses have embraced and benefited from evolving their product into enhanced tourism experiences
Where is it?
- Temiskaming Shores (Haileybury), ON
- Training Venue: Lumber Baron House of the Presidents’ Suites / St Paul’s Anglican Church
When is it? Tuesday, January 21 (8am – 5pm) to Wednesday, January 22 (8am – 4pm)
- THE COURSE, INCLUDING ALL TRAINING MATERIALS, PROGRAMMING AND SELECT MEALS IS AT THE LOW COST OF $100.
Application Deadline: January 16th, 2020. Space is limited, so apply early.
Payment Deadline: January 16th, 2020
Click here to apply!
Questions? Send TEN an email at TEN@destinationnorthernontario.ca