April 19th, 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2021
What is this training workshop? An interactive half-day online workshop for 12 Francophone, Francophile and bilingual tourism businesses operators in Northern Ontario that will provide tools and insights on how to market your product to French speaking tourists and how to develop francophone culture-based product for culture seeking visitors.
Why should you attend? Reaching Francophone and culture seeking markets can net you more visitors and increase your bottom line.
Who should attend? Any private sector tourism businesses, not-for-profit operations, public sector organizations interested in and ready to invest in the design and delivery of francophone cultural tourism offers.
What will I learn?
- How to implement the ‘French It Up!’ training solution into your tourism operation and experiences
- How to brand the level of Francophone/Francophile services available in your tourism operation
- Experiential Travel 101 and the value experiential travel can add to your operation
- The difference between a tourism product and an experience
- How to develop new and enhance existing Francophone and bilingual tourism experiences
- How to get started on an experience for your operation, with the intent of enhancing existing product to better meet the needs of visitors and generate higher profits
- How other businesses have embraced and benefitted from developing bilingual tourism itineraries
You will also have the opportunity to connect with a community of ‘like-minded’ operators who you can continue to network and share ideas with post workshop!
Where is it?
- This course is being offered as an online course, with a mix of ‘online’ and ‘offline’ work. The ’online’ portion will be delivered by group webinar from 9 am to 1pm. The ‘offline’ portion is to be completed both prior to and post the ‘face-to-face’ webinar portion.
What will you need?
- An internet connection, speaker/mic (can be built-in computer mic) and a device (e.g. computer, tablet, etc.)
When is it? Monday, April 19th (9am – 1pm)
- THE COURSE, INCLUDING ALL TRAINING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMMING, IS AT THE LOW COST OF $100.
Application Deadline: April 14th, 2021 Space is limited, so apply early.
Payment is due upon application.
Questions? Send TEN an email at TEN@destinationnorthernontario.ca