Skip to content
Training Solutions For Communities & Destinations
Participant Application Form for Experiential Travel Training for Operators Workshop — Sault Ste. Marie, ON
1. Applicant Name:
3. Buisness Name:
4. Mailing Address:
6. Postal Code:
8. Cell Phone:
What are your learning objectives for attending this program?
Briefly describe the types of experiences you currently offer your visitors:
Do you consent to sharing your full name (first name and last name), occupation, employer and email address with the members of the workshop?
If you have a disability, please identify any accommodation(s) that you require be met in order to participate fully in the workshop, so that we may make the necessary arrangements.
Please indicate any food allergies or meal requirements.
Participant Criteria and Expectations for the Experiential Travel Training for Operators workshop
I confirm that:
• My organization is a bona fide registered tourism organization or business, operating in the Tourism Northern Ontario (Regional Tourism Organization 13) region of Ontario.
• My organization maintains all current relevant licences and levels of insurance.
• I am a senior employee directly involved with decision-making, planning, operational and/or management activities.
• I agree to participate in the entire agenda and all activities of the program.
• I agree to actively contribute to discussions during the program.
• I agree to respect and appreciate the contributions and views of others.
• I agree to embrace new ways of engaging visitors.
• I agree to implement lessons in a timely manner.
• I agree to respond to requests for follow-up feedback to TEN within the stated timeframe.
Yes I have read and understand the Participant Criteria and Expectations for the Experiential Travel Training for Operators workshop and agree to follow the Participant Expectations.
Ready to start learning?
Already have an account?
Sign in here